Pot enthusiasts are careful: your preferred drug might eliminate your pet.Candace Braden, the owner of a 4-year-old boxer/blue heeler mix named Finn, needed to discover this lesson the tough way when she brought Finn to a celebration in January and he inadvertently consumed a pot cookie, according to a report. Braden told The Coloradoan she discovered Finn “stiff and unresponsive “the morning after the celebration and recognized later on he was struggling with cannabis toxicity.”His jaw was locked. His brown eyes, hardly open, couldn’t register his owner’s panicked face. He was high,”the outlet reported of the pet dog owner’s frightening experience.More on this … “I was basically having a nervous breakdown,”Braden told the paper.”It’s really scary to see your child like that.”She hurried the typically friendly and energetic pup to an emergency situation animal health center when he began to “seize “and”dribble urine. “Finn was being checked to

identify exactly what had poisoned him and Braden realized the dog must’ve unintentionally consumed a marijuana-laden “edible”

at the celebration the night before.She said partygoers were consuming weed cookies and among her buddies stuffed one in their pocket, where Finn obviously found it and gobbled it up, the report stated.

An unknown young puppy lays on a couch.(iStock)

Source

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/03/21/your-weed-habit-could-kill-your-pets.html