After federal screening showed Salmonella in frozen “Chicken Blend for Dogs and Cats” from Smallbatch Pets Inc., the business recalled the pet food due to the fact that of threats to people and animals. The Portland, OR, business reported the 2-pound bags of frozen family pet food was dispersed to sellers in four states– California, Colorado, Oregon and Washington … Continue Reading
- Fire triggers sprinklers in Riverside PetSmart, pets evacuated – Redlands Daily Facts
- Hot weather condition security ideas for pets
- ‘Slothmas’ this weekend at Lost World Pets!
- Household upset after pet mauled to death at PetSmart grooming salo – CBS46 News
- Woman claims dog was fatally mauled while at PetSmart in Pennsylvania
Subscribe to Blog via Email