PetSmart recalls canned canine and feline food
PHOENIX– PetSmart is remembering its Grreat Choice Adult Dog food after metal was discovered inside the canned food.The metal might pose a choking threat to pets.PetSmart states it received no consumer complaints, however its manufacturer did and informed the company.The remembered cans were sold between October 10, 2016 and February 7, 2017. It only affects Grreat Option Adult Pet Food with Chicken & Rice Classic Ground, 13.2 oz.
cans. They have a best by date of August 5, 2019. The lot code is 1759338. The UPC code is 7-3725726116-7. If you have among those cans you
can bring it to PetSmart for a refund or exchange.WellPet is likewise remembering 5 ranges of its Health Adult Feline Foods for the exact same factor.
- 12.5 oz.UPC 7634408820 Health Cat Grownup Chicken GF Pate 12.5 oz.Best by 8/4/2019 UPC 7634408822 Health Grownup Turkey
- GF Pate 12.5 oz.Best by 8/3/2019
- and 8/4/2019 UPC 7634408823 Health Feline Grownup Beef/Chicken
- GF Pate(Just sold in Canada) 12.5 oz.Best by 8/5/2019 UPC 7634408821 If you have among those cans
- you can bring it to PetSmart for a refund. The business is suggesting 5.5 oz.
- cans of Health
- food as an option
till the items are offered again.For more details on the recalls, click here.