They’re finest friends who look out for each other. You might even say they have actually conserved each other’s lives. Sarah Lilly, who simply turned 90, and her 12-year-old Lhasa apso-poodle mix, Katy, have been inseparable for almost two years. They awaken by 7 each morning, eat breakfast, take a walk and spend much of the day lavishly doting on the other. When in their favorite recliner chair, for example, Lilly strokes Katy’s soft, tan, loosely curled fur, and the cuddly 12-pound pet
- Fire triggers sprinklers in Riverside PetSmart, pets evacuated – Redlands Daily Facts
- Hot weather condition security ideas for pets
- ‘Slothmas’ this weekend at Lost World Pets!
- Household upset after pet mauled to death at PetSmart grooming salo – CBS46 News
- Woman claims dog was fatally mauled while at PetSmart in Pennsylvania
Subscribe to Blog via Email