Keep in mind to take care of your 4 legged buddies on the 4th of July. A great deal of pets get nervous and afraid with the sound of fireworks. We got ideas from our pet dog expert, Emily Scott, on little things you can do to relax pets down.
About The Author
- Vacation occasions for pets on Long Island
- Family upset after dog trampled to death at PetSmart grooming salo – WFSB 3 Connecticut
- Household declares canine was trampled to death at Pennsylvania PetSmart grooming hair salon
- A blessing for family pets at church service
- Animals for Children With Asthma– ModernMom